We’re hiring! Client Experience Director
Proquility Private Wealth Partners is a fee-only, independent registered investment advisor based in Las Vegas, serving multi-generational families in 20 states across the country.
We are seeking a new member for our client service team and encourage candidates to apply from all races, colors, religions, national origins, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identities. Proquility supports diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
Title: Client Experience Director
Long term vision: Although this is an entry level client service position, it is an excellent entry point for an individual who aspires to grow their responsibilities and compensation within a dynamic, growing organization.
- Develop expertise in the use of all Fidelity account forms and systems to become a team expert in this area
- Use SalesForce contact management system to record noteworthy client and prospect contacts, as well as manage data accuracy, list production, and other related projects
- Prepare client birthday and anniversary cards for signature and mailing
- Choose, procure, and send client birthday and special occasion gifts
- Coordinate our team overall tax planning process
- Coordinator of ad hoc team projects
- Back up coverage for all team phone lines
- Maintain team physical and virtual files for back-up and remote access
- Cross-trained on all team responsibilities to back up other members while out
- Coordinate all banking and lending functions by acting as the banking liaison between our clients and their chosen banking relationship(s); assist with cash management alternatives, mortgage and insurance referrals
- Monitor continuing education requirements for professional designations for CEO and all team members
- Maintain team office responsibilities – printer paper/toner, supplies, drinks, vendor and landlord liaison
- Develop software expertise with available tools to help produce visual presentations, particularly for use in our conference room, over Zoom, and with our laptops
- Develop expertise in the use of Fidelity.com, including bill paying functionality
- Function as our team technology administrator by coordinating with our vendors
- Fidelity Wealthscape, eMoney, and Black Diamond
Best fit personality:
The best fit for our team is someone who will enjoy the experience of being part of a highly successful RIA business. There is great potential in this role, but the person must be willing to learn on the job and wear many hats, as we are a small firm. Please have a strong work ethic with an openness to new ways of doing things.
We prefer a team member who lives their life with integrity, is trustworthy, and is loyal to those who earn it. It is critical that the team member be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality in dealing with client matters.
If you are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.